If you are local, Pregnancy Coaching (formerly called Birth Prep) includes one-on-one time, as well as phone, email and text support. If you are outside of my service area (Los Angeles), we conduct all our sessions via phone, Facetime/Skype. support. I’ve coached first time moms and partners who don’t want a Doula, as well as moms and partners who have been through birth before and would just like a refresher.
Coaching begins as soon as you hire me. We talk on the phone for up to 30 minutes, once a month. Once your visits with your OBGYN or Midwife become more frequent, so do our coaching calls. Eventually, as you approach your EDD (estimated due date), you will be seeing your care provider weekly, and checking in with me after every visit.
We have two to three in person visits, including a Postnatal Visit.
Your package includes three personalized yoga sessions tailored towards your needs. Each session includes about 45 minutes of yoga and 10-12 minutes of meditation.
• Your comprehensive digital packet of resources includes complete childbirth education, including critical information on what to expect physically and emotionally during the three stages of labor.
• Hands-on labor support techniques so that when the big day comes, you feel calm and prepared.
• We will explore which meditation and pain management techniques work best for you.
• Help in creating your Birth Preferences (aka Birth Plan) to give your doctor and hospital
• Our post OBGYN/Prenatal check-in’s become more frequent as your pregnancy develops. We go over any changes to your prenatal care and create your own personal tool kit so that you can grow and strengthen your dreams and simultaneously address and prepare for your concerns, worries or fears.
• If you go past your due date, I am available to check-in with every other day.
• You have one additional 30 minute coaching call* that can be scheduled anytime during pregnancy or the first four weeks postpartum.
My Childbirth Education & In-person Coaching Hours are Mon – Fri, 8am – 6pm, Sat 10am – 6pm.
• I offer unlimited email support during business hours: Mon – Fri, 8am – 6pm. Weekend phone calls, email queries and texts require prior arrangements.
Please contact me to book a complimentary phone consultation.
* Please note: You can not “bank” your coaching calls. If you don’t need to talk for up to 30 minutes, we don’t save the extra minutes for next time. And if you start working with me post first or second trimester, for example, we will not make up that time. We simply begin with where you are in your pregnancy.
Please also trust that I am here for you. If you ever need to talk for a few extra minutes, we will.